Decoding the genetics of synaesthesia -
- Graham, S. A. (2014). Decoding the genetics of synaesthesia. Talk presented at UK Synaesthesia Association Annual Conference. Goldsmiths University, London, UK. 2014-04-10 - 2014-04-11.
- Kucera, K. S. (2014). Decoding the genetics of synaesthesia using state-of-the-art genomics. Talk presented at Edinburgh International Science Festival, LateLab series, The Taste of Blue. Edinburgh, UK. 2014-04-12 - 2014-04-12.
- Tilot, A. K., & Fisher, S. E. (2016). Decoding the genetics of synaesthesia through studies large and small. Poster presented at Synaesthesia and Cross-Modal Perception conference, Dublin, Ireland. more >
- Kucera, K. S., Graham, S. A., Vino, A., Asher, J. E., & Baron-Cohen, S. (2015). Exome sequencing in multiplex synaesthesia families identifies rare coding variants in genes within candidate linkage regions. Poster presented at American Society for Human Genetics Annual Meeting, Baltimore, US. more >
- Graham, S. A., Kucera, K. S., Carmichael, D. A., Asher, J. E., Chan, A., Murphy, L., Baron-Cohen, S., Simner, J., & Fisher, S. E. (2014). Decoding the genetics of synaesthesia using state-of-the-art genomics. Poster presented at Synaethesia in Perspective: Development, Networks, and Multisensory Processing, Hamburg, Germany. more >