Education -- Overview
Although the MPI for Psycholinguistics is primarily a research organization, we are very strongly involved in all kinds of educational networks and programs.
- We coordinate the International Max Planck Research School for Language Sciences, a cooperation between the MPI and the faculties of Science, Medicine, Arts and Social Sciences of the Radboud University, Nijmegen.
- We are key player in the multidisciplinary Master's Programme in Cognitive Neuroscience, defining and contributing to courses in the Psycholinguistics specialization
- All our directors, as well as some of our other senior staff, have full professorships at the Radboud University, where they contribute to various local curricula.
- Our scientists are frequently invited to teach at summer schools and in university curricula elsewhere, in Europe and beyond.
- Our ongoing research projects provide ample hands-on training opportunities for Master's and PhD students (list of dissertations).