Sonja Vernes -
- Eloquent Apes: understanding the astonishing human capacity for language (HAC-B-086) (Course co-ordinator and lecturer) Bachelors Honours School, Radboud University, Nijmegen, NL.
- Communication in Cognitive Neuroscience (SOW-DGCN28) Research Master Cognitive Neurocience, Radboud University, Nijmegen, NL.
- Neurogenomics of Speech, Language and Reading Disorders (NWI-BM061) Medical Biology Masters, Radboud University, Nijmegen, NL.
- Language Science Course: Current methods and interdisciplinary perspectives Radboud University Summer School, Radboud University, Nijmegen, NL.
- The building blocks of language: from molecules to neural circuits. CSHL course: Genetics and Neurobiology of Language, NY, USA.
- Genes and Language. Netherlands Graduate School of Linguistics (LOT) Summer School, Nijmegen, NL.
- Writing an academic CV International Max Planck Research School (IMPRS), Nijmegen, NL.
- The molecular genetics of language. Linguistics Society of America Summer School, Michigan, USA.
- Genes and Language: from molecules to linguistic diversity. German Society of Linguistics Summer School, Berlin, Germany.